What is FX Trading?
The FX market is considered to be the most liquid market in the world. Forex is traded in currency pairs and is traded over the counter (OTC), this where trading occurs between two parties directly without the use of a central exchange.
Main Features of Trading Forex
Market is Open
- More chance of large profits with volatility
- More trading capacity with the leverage
- Limiting risks by using stop loss orders
- Wide range of currency pairs
- Easily accessible tools to help you in trading journey
- Predictable with the fundamental analysis and risk managements tools
- Trading platform that can be usable on desktop, mobile and web
Online FX Trading?
Among the main participants of the forex trading market, one of the most growing segments of the total pool of participants of the marketplace, are retail foreign exchange traders (individuals) who participate in online forex trading for mainly speculative reasons with the ultimate goal of generating a profit from currency fluctuations (market changes), or hedging unwanted currency risk.
Over 70 FX pairs
Access over 70 FX currency pairs in the most globally traded market
No Brokerage Fees
Enjoy no brokerage fees on standard accounts with LondonEX
Deposit and withdraw freely with $0 commission
Super competitive spreads with ultra fast execution speed
Leverage up to 1:1000
Utilise your personal strategy and trade using EAs
Trustable, Award-Winning Broker
Start Trading with Few Simple Steps
It's quick and easy to get started!
Apply in minutes with our simple application process.